Real Estate Careers

If you want to carry out real estate agency work you must be licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008.

If you wish to be licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008 you need to hold an appropriate educational qualification.

If you wish to carry out agency work for Stirling Real Estate Limited you need to meet the standards that have enabled us to hold a peerless reputation for service and fair dealing in the Hutt Valley real estate market.

The following pages detail the educational and licensing requirements, and our requirements for a real estate career with Stirling Real Estate Ltd.


This site is updated regularly, and every effort is made to ensure that the information is correct. We do not accept any responsibility for errors or omissions that may occur.

All amounts expressed are in New Zealand Dollars (NZ$) unless otherwise stated.

© 2005 - 2017 Stirling Real Estate Limited Licensed REAA 2008 Physical Address  Privacy Statement  Copyright Notice  Contact Us REAA2008